We make it our mission to scope out the industry’s superstars. Are you one?
Open positions in our Israel office:
Research, Development & Product
Conduit is looking for a talented Web Developer. Responsibilities will include server-side and client-side development.
The right candidate is a motivated and energetic developer, enjoys finding solutions to challenges, and will be able bring projects full cycle, from concept to fruition.
• Maintain, update, and develop website—compatible with multiple devices
• Full cycle project leadership
• Collaborate with designers and outsourced personnel
• Work with external 3rd party APIs
Qualifications & Skills:
• C#, MVC architecture, SQL
• Basic understanding of PHP a plus
• Experience with CMS systems a plus
• Strong organization skills
• Team player
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a highly experienced and capable Full Stack Developer that can tackle challenges top to bottom.
Do you laugh at the face of a good challenge? do you get a kick out of solving new and exciting problems?
If you find dealing with high-scale appealing, if you’re keen on evaluating and using the latest and greatest tech in real-world scenarios, if you believe in using the right tool for the job, and if you love Linux, this may be for you.
Take on a role of a specialized server side developer as well as ongoing ops:
- Take ownership of production services and products
- Design, implement, and deploy your own solutions, from code to servers
- Build and maintain a CM environment (Configuration Management) based on Chef
- Immerse yourself in a high-scale environment, and get involved in solving highly challenging problems
Must have 3+ yr experience in back-end development as well as:
- Production experience with one or more of these data stores and queues (the more the better): Elastic Search, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, (Cassandra is a big plus)
- Production experience with Amazon’s AWS and its various offerings (EC2, S3, etc.)
- Proven back-end development experience with one or more of the following (the more the better): Ruby, Node.js, Scala, Java and Go
- Thorough understanding of Linux and Unix in general
- Experience with REST, SOA and distributed systems architecture
- A background in one or more areas of data mining, such as IR, machine learning, or data mining in general (is a plus).
- Familiarity with functional programming and specifically Clojure (is a plus)
A passion for efficiency and correctness, getting things done (GTD), and for solving challenging problems efficiently is always a big plus.
We are looking for a self-motivated and “outside of the box” character, to join a new confidential project . The project includes innovative and exciting technologies to connect mobile with other platforms as well as iOS application development. If you have a "Can do" attitude, if you are a team player and driven by technology and ability to bring products to be used by the mass, we would love to have you on board with us.
- Design and develop an iOS application, including application logic, UI and implementation of communication technologies.
Work with outside data sources and API's such as Facebook/Twitter/YouTube and more.
Develop and deploy iOS based application using Objective c.
- Troubleshoot, optimize and performance tune.
- A highly skilled iOS application developer, at least 2 years of experience with developing native iOS applications.
- Strong OO design and development experience.
- Self-driven and operate independently with little guidance.
- Objective C - must
Android Software Developer
Job description and duties:
We are looking for a self-motivated and “outside of the box” character to join our exciting Android development efforts .
If you dream at night about innovation, software design, Java and Object-Oriented programming come on over and join a leading group of people to invest the next big thing!
- Design and develop Android OS 2.3+ based product using Java, including logic and UI implementation.
- Work with outside data sources and API's such as Facebook/Twitter/YouTube and more.
- Troubleshoot, optimize and performance tune.
- Minimum of 3 years in Application development on Android
- Strong OO design and development experience.
- Self-driven and operate independently with little guidance.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Objective C – advantage.
Web Technical Lead
Our team is responsible for the web core and application of Conduit’s Mobile platform. Our code runs on mobile browsers and native applications created by thousands of content owners around the world.
Job Description :
A hardcore engineer, leading a strong small group of developers, taking your vision of architecture and design to reality building sophisticated cutting-edge mobile experiences.
You’ll live and breathe the latest mobile web technologies, and work with some of the most talented engineers, designers and managers in the industry.
You have to be a team player, someone who can communicate complex problems and have an open mind for new ways of problem-solving.
If you stand out among other engineers, then we are looking for you!
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of talented frontend engineers entrusted with the client core of one of the most prominent mobile platforms in the market.
- Create new and improve existing features that keep our growing millions of mobile web users engaged
- Write snappy and smart code across the web stack, and user interfaces that work on multiple mobile display devices and resolutions
- Work in a collaborative team where everyone is a thinker, a problem-solver, and plays a critical role in delivering the products that make our publishers and their users happy.
- Collaborate with a talented team of designers and backend engineers
- Team leading experience (1y at least)
- Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work in a dynamic group of excellent professionals
- Excellent English in all forms (spoken and written)
- Ability to work with business partners and become their focal point as needed
- Excellent problem solver with a “yes, we can” attitude
- Must have the drive to deliver excellent ground-breaking web apps in short timeframes
- Must have “product spirit” to translate high-level requirements into actual product
- Professional web development experience - at least 5 years. Experience designing and defining complex systems across the web stack. You have your favorite tools, and can stand up to their advantages when arguing with the best. You follow industry leaders with a critical eye, and can extract the best ideas from the pack for your needs. You fling jquery/underscore/lodash/backbone/etc in your sleep.
- Systems Experience – IIS configuration, basic server deployment and maintenance. Linux experience - apache/nginx – a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment and other automation tools such as teamcity/Jenkins/etc.
- Strong networking and web architecture foundation – experience working with CDN’s, DNS configuration, distributed caches etc.
- Extensive experience writing elegant, readable, maintainable html5 and CSS
- Comfortable with Chrome devtools/ fiddler/ firebug/ tamper and similar tools.
- Knowledge and experience with third party APIs (e.g. Twitter, Facebook)
- Solid knowledge of HTTP, cache/CORS headers, web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and building in accessibility from the ground up
- Open source contributor – (active github account) – big plus
- Usability and UX experience – a plus
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC and the .net toolchain – a plus
- You're above all a problem solver - you love a challenge as well as a feasible, practical solution.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in functional QA testing
- Previous experience in client & server testing
- Proven experience with QA methodology, testing processes and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR)
- Proven strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause;
- Experience and knowledge in Windows operating systems
- Good understanding of internet technologies and the development cycle
- Team player!
- Multi tasking
- Scrum menology- advantage
- High level of written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew & English).
- Relevant Academic degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Automation tools' usage and/or development
C++ Software Developer
Web Browsing and internet content consumption habits have changed dramatically during the past decade. However, browsers haven’t really closed this gap to date.
U aims to provide a whole new Internet content consumption experience by serving as a platform that allows for multitasked browsing and dramatically improved media consumption across contexts and devices, thus providing a real crossover solution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be a team player
- Quick learner
- must be passionate about cracking hard problems
- Responsible and accountable
- BSC in computer science or similar
- At least 5 years of experience developing in C++
- Object Oriented design and development experience
- Proven Experience in developing windows client applications
- Experience developing large, multi-threaded applications
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity/proven experience with Chromium
- SCRUM/Lean (CD) experience
- Mac/iPhone development experience
- WIN32 API experience
- Experience with unit/integration tests
- Blogger/open source contributor is a major plus
Conduit Mobile helps people to reach their audiences on the go by creating awesome native mobile apps with ease and without any coding. Our platform is used by over 500,000 publishers, generating tens of millions of app downloads.
We believe a great design and user experience is in the heart of any great product and looking for talented designers to help us. You will be working closely with a product manager and a small team of developers and will be responsible for wire framing and designing the next great features of Conduit Mobile.
- Min 3 years of experience designing user interfaces for web or mobile applications.
- Great UI and design skills, as well as a keen eye for subtle details.
- Strong ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions.
- Knowledgeable and up to date on latest trends in UI and UX.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- An exceptional portfolio of recent works showing user-centered interface and interaction design.
- Mastery of the Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash)
- Bachelor of Design degree (Industrial or Interactive design)
Nice to have
- Rapid prototyping ability
Automation Developer Engineer
We are looking for a “Test automation developer engineer” with excellent programming practices, mastery of software development and knowledge of Agile testing methodologies.
The position requires hands-on experience in planning, designing and implementing end to end, front-end, back-end test systems and/or automation tools and/or test frameworks.
Interaction with the development and product management teams is required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer – Must
- Proven experience developing automation projects from scratch – Must
- Prior experience (At least 2 years) as a Software Developer Engineer – Huge Advantage
- Proven experience with Java programming - Must
- Proven experience with Selenium programming - Must
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills – Must
- Proven ability of implementing open source third parties (Hint: selenium is a third party) – Huge Advantage
- Prior experience with Agile Software Development methodologies (Scrum - Advantage)
- Good understanding of the entire software development life cycle - Must
- Solid development habits and practices - Must
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies – Must
- Familiar with Networking monitoring tools -Huge Advantage
- Understanding of mobile technologies – Advantage
- Familiar with mobile testing frameworks (Appium is best) - Huge Advantage
- Knowledge of automation best practices and design patterns (EX: Page Objects) – Huge Advantage
- Familiar with CI process & tools (Jenkins/Team City) – Huge Advantage
- Experience with Simulators developing – Utopian
- System Analyst Skills, great architecture observation
- Open Minded, Thinking out of box
- Being an Owner/Mature/Leader/Mentor Spirit/Friendly/Passion for automation role
- Good English
- Experience in Building infrastructure for highly scalable services
- Deep knowledge in internet technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, Web services/SOA
- Deep Theoretical and practical OOD understanding
- Experience with IoC containers- a plus
- DB programming skills- a plus
- Experience with unit testing- a plus
- Relevant academic degree
Front End Developer
We are looking for a talented FED eager to work on a non-conventional project, with the latest version of Chrome’s API and AngularJS framework.
Needed experience [at least 2 years of the below]:
- HTML5, CSS3 (with animations) and JS expertise
- RIA development
- Understanding of MV* design pattern and decoupling paradigm
- Familiarity with some JS frameworks
- Familiarity with AngularJS
- Experience in developing Chrome extensions
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Great team player
- Proactive, willing to suggest new ideas
- Open minded
Business, Marketing & Analytics
Reseller Group Manager
The reseller business team works directly with partners across the globe to grow their business with mobile. Our partners use our products to make small business grow mobile. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape the mobile alignment of marketing and business strategies as our products evolve. We build our customers' businesses through a robust SAAS platform for creation of mobile apps and user engagement tools to help our partners and their audiences get the most out of mobile.
The ideal candidate will combine technical background with sales management experience and strong communication skills to advise and support our partners.
Your experience will allow you to structure, lead and drive a growing sales organization - building a team-culture of high performance, inclusiveness, openness and honesty. Our ideal candidate is a top performer with proven business, leadership, analytical, project management and communication skills.
- Meet sales goals and objectives
- Define, measure and optimize sale cycle from lead qualification to account management
- Manage key accounts
- Provide ongoing market and product insights to drive solution excellence
- Lead and build a successful partner facing sales organization.
- Problem solving
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Very high level of English
- Technical background
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- First class business sense with distinctive problem solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience managing high-performing teams and a demonstrated ability to lead strategic initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of business and sales processes
- knowledge of internet /mobile industry
- International work experience, including demonstrable related business management experience.
- Start-up experience
- Salesforce experience
Conduit Mobile is a market leader in the app building industry, and rapidly growing from the demands of the mobile app revolution. It’s ranked among one the best places to work in Israel, and offers tremendous opportunities for career and professional development.
Conduit Mobile is seeking a highly motived Retention Manager, whose work will require 1 to many and direct client relations. A strong candidate excels in communication, professionalism, and multi-tasking, with a natural interest in mobile industry. A successful retention manager will assist clients with onboarding/implementation and offer product consultation - with a global objective to increase Conduit Mobile’s lifetime value.
- Increase adoption and usage of the Conduit Mobile platform
- Proactive relationship management with existing customers over email and phone
- Educate and train partners via online webinars, best practice, articles, white papers and collaterals
- Translate customer business objectives into effective use of the Conduit mobile platform
- Taking an active leadership role to ensure clients are able to benefit from their mobile apps in achieving desired results for their business.
- Become a trusted advisor for our customers, help them get the most out of conduit mobile solution
- Available to work evening shifts and Fridays to service international markets (particularly the U.S.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional language a plus
- Marketing experience- ability to create marketing collaterals (emails, PPT’s etc.) - a big plus
- 1+ year experience in customer facing role (sales / account management /customer service)
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple client relationships successfully
- Ability to train and coach our partners how to get the most out of Conduit mobile solution
- Highly motivated, success driven with superior inter-personal skills
- Fast learner; ability to multi-task and self-manage
- Organized, able to keep track of previous cases and follow up with past publishers.
- Out-of-the box thinker and able to work independently
- Technical and/or mobile background- a plus
Conduit is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Product Manager who will join the product team group to work on Conduit Mobile’s core products.
If you’re a mobile freak and have the vision about the new top products in the mobile industry– this job is for you!
Here at conduit mobile, we make the world’s most interesting, and advanced and successful platform for creating mobile apps, in the world, and we’re growing fast with 2.2 billion users all over the world!
The PM successful candidate will lead an autonomous team ofwork very closely with product managersdesigners ,business personal and engineers, to who will initiate, develop, launch and improve manage the development of new, cutting- top of the edge products and features.
Help drive Conduit Mobile's products from inception to launch and on to runaway success.
Identify Market trends and customer needs and be aligned with competitive landscape and its influence on the product.
Own the product’s roadmap and be in charge on continuously initiate and validate it according to business needs.
Full responsibility for over the product specs and design and definition, defining product’s scope and functionality.
Define product KPIs, monitor and improve them continuously through product initiatives.
Work closely with teams inside and outside the group including developers, Marketing, design, Support, Business ManagersDevelopment and Customers.
Full responsibility for over product launch and business results.
- At least 4 years’ experience in leading/managing products into success.
- Experience with mobile/web applications is a must. Please attach relevant examples to your resume. More than 1 product – an advantage.
- Familiarity with Profound understanding of web technologies and deep knowledge of recent trends.
- Strong UX/UI sensitivity, knowledgeableabout recent UX/UI design trends.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills and developed business acumen..
- Ability to synthesize various information sources into a coherent and rational action plan, Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven leadership skills with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- BA- must, MA- advantage.
Inbound Marketing Specialist
- Experience in managing web pages using Wordpress or other similar CMS.
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing best practices with a focus on inbound.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize strategy and tactics
- Creating, designing, and executing various types of marketing campaign.
- Develop and implement creative ideas to boost inbound links through content and social media
- Providing input to creative designs, collateral and various other client sales and current customer support tools
- Working closely with product research, sales, and services teams to gather information about and understand the market needs for the product
- Monitoring, responding to, and communicating with the online community.
- Native English
Conduit Mobile is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join the marketing team. He or she should have proven expertise in designing for web (online design) and some print. The ideal candidate will have excellent visual design skills, and a superb eye for typography, detail, color and composition. He or she must have the ability to successfully work with various departments, and work on several design tasks at a time.
Skills & Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience in designing for online media (landing pages, banners, facebook posts, websites)
- Experience in designing for mobile (responsive design) – a must
- Experience in UI/UX design – an advantage
- Proven experience designing several types of print materials
- Proven ability in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Must be self-motivated and extremely organized to manage work load and meet critical project deadlines
- Take full responsibility for following a project from design concept to execution
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Absolute proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash)
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS – an advantage
We are looking for a dynamic and goal-oriented recruiter to join our tight knit HR team. You will be recruiting for a wide range of positions in technology, product, analytics, marketing and operations. If you are a motivated and experienced recruiter capable of managing the entire recruitment lifecycle from start to finish and hit the ground running to fill our urgent hiring needs – we are looking for you!
- Identify and source candidates: working with user groups, networking within the industry, utilizing online social networking resources and other proactive strategies
- Manage third party recruiting agencies
- Screen and qualify candidates
- Act as first line of communication between candidates and hiring managers
- Interview candidates and mange the entire interview process with hiring manger and interview team from start to finish
- Manage the overall presentation, selection, offer, salary negotiation, closing
- Track candidates, workflow, sourcing data and screening information and maintain recruiting metrics for reporting purposes
- Deliver results with limited supervision, and effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Use non-traditional, "outside of the box" recruiting methods for the hard to find candidates
- Proven experience conducting in depth personal interviews
- Strong evaluation capabilities on personal and professional level.
- Past experience working in Hi-Tech companies in an HR related role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
Open positions in our US office:
Business, Marketing & Analytics
Customer Support Specialist - US Office
Do you have a natural inclination to make sure people around you are happy and satisfied? Are you a creative problem solver who’s driven by helping other and seeing the fruits of your labor? If so, then this position is calling you!
Conduit is looking for a Customer Support superstar to join our fast-growing, award-winning mobile platform division. The technical support specialist will provide Conduit Publishers with presale and 1st tier technical support will be responsible for promote sales by online premium services and will provide guidance on how to get the maximum benefits out of the Conduit Platform and premium services, through Email / Live Chat / Phone conferences.
The technical support specialist will help Conduit Publishers to promote their business by getting their apps to the various marketplaces, by becoming an expert and source of knowledge in mobile marketplaces regulations.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing excellent customer service, helping the customer achieve success with our product.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner, communicating with them via email, live chat, and phone conferences.
- Work with other departments throughout the company to solve a variety of problems raised by customer inquiries
- Create a knowledge base by writing Help Center articles, produce webinars etc.
- Help Conduit mobile publishers by improving their apps and walk them through the submission process , until being published to the different marketplaces
- Drive excellence in order to meet the team goals – SLA, customer satisfaction & efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech savvy.
- Experience in customer facing role - a big plus.
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and working methods.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Patient, personable and motivated.
- Relevant academic degree or previous experience in a technical support role.
Global Events Manager - US Office
The role of the Global Event Manager at Conduit Mobile is to promote the brand and support BD objectives by planning, organizing and running all the BU events including internal and global events, conferences, conventions, exhibitions and product launches, under the guidance of the Product Marketing Manager.
- Creation of annual event plan in line with business & marketing strategies
- Work closely with marketing, creative, content teams, PR, and executive management to achieve business goals via event marketing.
- Oversee speaker submissions and management
- Post-event operations, including: tracking and reporting on event performance, client experience and feedback, summarizing and reporting results of event evaluations including ROI
- Manage event calendar, project timelines, and event budget.
- Expertly drive pre-event weekly meetings, including ownership of event planning documentation.
- The chosen individual will partner with various groups across the company to design, market, and execute live and digital elements of the company’s largest, strategically significant, internal and external programs.
- Knowledge of industry trends, technologies and best practices and integration of these into the event strategy
- Responsibility for the entire event lifecycle including correspondence with event organizers, booth creation, compilation of supporting documentation for each event, creation of staffing timelines and management of all vendors
- Responsibility for managing the budget and negotiating contracts with suppliers and service providers
- Coordinating Travel arrangements (Hotel, Flights) with the relevant department
- Work closely with Finance & Legal and follow up the contract and payment methods and rules
- Pre-event consultation and planning, venue selection, vendor management, agenda development and show flow, event promotion and registration, printing , budget management, event staffing,
- Direct at-event operations including booth setup, sales rep management, logistics and speaker management
- Responsibility for the development and production of event communications, collateral and promotional materials
- Maintaining accurate event content on the company websites
- Assist with the development of the annual event marketing program including event theme, emails, invitations, signage, schwag and giveaways
- Highly-motivated, dedicated, and ambitious professional with 2-4 years’ experience in event management in technology companies
- Extensive knowledge of operating procedures of a large convention/conference
- Passion for creating successful events
- Have a strong team ethic
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Be committed to working with our clients as partners
- Striving to deliver events with outstanding quality.
- Strong management and delegation skills with ability to motivate internal and external partners
- Proven track record of excelling in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to travel and work events on nights and weekends